Healthy And Quick Recipes Using Protein Powder
Who says healthy cannot be tasty? Do not worry if you are on a strict diet as you can still enjoy finger-licking delicacies that are super healthy and super tasty. Have you ever tried a protein shake loaded with fruits or a chocolate pudding made of protein powder? If you haven’t tried them yet, then here are some easy and yummy recipes that you can make easily at home in no time.
So, let’s get started:
- Pumpkin Cacao Muffins
To make these yummy muffins, you will need 3 cups of powdered rolled oats, 2 cups of fresh pumpkin puree, 1 cup apple sauce, ½ cup of MuscleBlaze raw whey protein powder (vanilla flavoured), 1 cup of fat-free Greek yogurt (vanilla flavoured), instead of sugar use 2 tablespoons of stevia, 3 teaspoons of cinnamon powder, 3/4th teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 3 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4th cup of cacao chips.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients together and blend them well
- Scoop the batter into the muffin tins and then bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Coffee á la Protein
While the whole world today is going gaga over Dalgona coffee, let us make a cup of coffee that has no sugar and is much healthier. Time to make a protein-rich coffee. To make this amazing coffee, you will need 1 scoop of MuscleBlaze protein, 2 teaspoons of coffee powder and 1/4th cup of milk.
- In a cup, put the coffee powder and along with it put the whey protein powder.
- Beat the coffee powder and whey protein with the help of a beater or simply with a spoon. Do add two tablespoons of milk to it and 1 teaspoon of stevia before beating.
- Pour the milk in a cup along with some ice cubes and then add the beaten mixture on top of the milk. There you go!
- Protein Pudding Cups
Who doesn’t love pudding? Be it an adult or a child, we all love to gorge on a cup of yummy pudding. To make this pudding, you will need 1 scoop of either vanilla or chocolate MuscleBlaze protein powder, 6 oz of unflavoured Greek yoghurt and 1-2 teaspoon of water.
- Mix the protein powder along with the Greek yogurt properly.
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of water, as required, to thin out the mixture.
- Vanilla Protein Shake
Protein shakes are a common thing if you are a fitness enthusiast, but this time let us make it a little tastier. For this, you will need 3 to 4 strawberries, 1 ripe banana, 1 heaping scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 cup of almond milk, 2 tablespoon of honey, two-three dates and a few dry fruits like cashews and raisins.
- Blend the almond milk, banana and strawberries along with the protein powder properly. Also, add some honey to it while blending.
- Once blended, garnish the shake with chopped dates and dry fruits.
Try these recipies at home and let us know your feeback. Till then, stay healthy and enjoy your food.