Leaving aside login issues and errors, the scariest thing related to your online email accounts is to know that your account has been compromised; it has been hacked by someone and you are no longer able to use it for exchanging emails like before. However, do not worry much as you have a chance to regain access to your hacked account. Yes, you can still save all your important data and emails from being misused and for that; you need to perform the process of ‘Password Reset Method’ in order to stop others from accessing your account using your current password.
So, considering this in mind, today we’ve come out with this blog that contains the process of resetting the SBCGlobal email account password. SBCGlobal email service is one of the prominent names among the top email domains on which people from all across the globe are widely relying nowadays.
Therefore, that’s the reason why we’ve particularly selected ‘SBCGlobal Email Service.’
Now, without wasting any further second, let’s start the process that will help in recovering the hacked SBCGlobal email account of all those users whose accounts have recently been hacked:
- To Reset SBCGlobal email password, open your preferred web browser and from there navigate to the ‘SBC global find your password page’ using this link “https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander.”
- On the page, you’ll see a few blank fields which you’ve to fill with your SBCGlobal registered email ID and your ‘Name.’
- Then, simply tick on the checkbox that reads ‘I’m not a robot’ and then hit the ‘Continue’ button to direct yourself on the next page.
- There you’ve to select ‘I’ll answer my security question’ as your password recovery method from the available recovery options.
- After that, answer the asked security question with the correct answer in order to reach the next ‘Password Reset Page.’
- On the page, enter a new password as well as re-enter the same in order to confirm the new password of your SBC Global email account.
- That’s it! Now, click on the ‘Continue’ button to finally finish the password reset process and go back to the Sbcglobal.net email login page for successfully logging in to your account with the help of recently created new password.
So, this is how you all can save your hacked SBCGlobal email account but that’s not enough! As suggested by security professionals; to save your account from all the vulnerable attempts of cyber hacking, you must keep changing your password at regular intervals of 30, 60, and 90 days. And, to help you all in maintaining the privacy and security of your SBC Global email account in mind, we’ve also mentioned the step-by-step guide for the same. Have a look and learn how you can change your SBCGlobal email account password:
- To start with, you need to first open this link “http://att.yahoo.com” using your web browser.
- On the recently opened page, click on the ‘Mail icon’ to reach the ‘Login Page.’
- There, you’ve to enter your SBC Global email account’s login credentials and then hit the ‘Sign in’ button to access your SBC Global email account.
- From your account, click on the option of ‘HI, (Your First Name)’ which is there on the left corner of the screen.
- After that, from the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Yahoo account information’ section.
- In continuation, click on the ‘Manage passwords and account security’ option simply from the Yahoo account information section.
- Once you click on it, you’ll be directed to the ‘AT&T online management’ page i.e., OLAM page.
- There, enter your SBC Global email address and password to finally reach your destination i.e., to a page where you can change your SBCGlobal password by entering as well as re-entering a new password in the required text fields.
That’s all! This is how you can reset your SBCGlobal email password in order to recover your compromised account and also about how you can prevent your account from being hacked! However, in case, you need any further assistance in the same matter, visit the website ‘Emailspedia.’