For a lot of people SAT can be a very daunting exam. It’s not a part and parcel of your schooling so why should you take SAT? Well there are numerous reasons given below for the same.
- The thing about SAT is that it affects your college options. If you’re applying to a college abroad, then you’ll be asked to submit your SAT scores. Now any college out there that requires these scores, will give it a great leverage. It’s important for you to know that numerous schools out there also have different tests for SAT Coaching In Noida to get into their institution so they don’t require your scores, but the problem is that these schools are the exception. Most schools out there demand SAT scores. This if you’re taking the SAT exam, you’re making sure that you have a considerable number of options open for you that would have been closed otherwise.
- Numerous scholarships are based off your SAT scores. Some schools guarantee great scholarships if your SAT scores are good. This can be huge for you because studying abroad isn’t cheap. This is why you must give SAT your best shot. This would mean that a huge monetary load is off your shoulders. The better you perform better your chances are. You can also get a hundred percent scholarship at many universities with great SAT scores.
- A lot of jobs out there require SAT scores. This doesn’t apply only to jobs in the arena where you will test prep. It’s surprising as to how many companies ask the job seekers ranging from consulting applicants to entry level ones to senior banking level applicants to show their SAT score card. This isn’t the standard practice but it’s important that you don’t pass an opportunity for the perfect job just because the employer wants to see your results and you can’t show it to them.
- Are you someone who is scared of science? Then this is one reason you must take the test. It doesn’t include a section dedicated to science. There are a few reading passages that can be scientific in nature and gives you a little bit of data that you can interpret but if a science class is your personal nightmare then it would be a good suggestion to take SAT. If you’re a person who isn’t scientifically inclined, then this exam will suit you the best.
- You take the SAT exam at a much slower pace. If you compare the SAT exam with ACT, you will see that it is atleast 15 minutes longer. But if you see the amount of extra time (minutes) that is allotted to the questions on SAT, you will realise that the exam is less rushed. If you are someone who gets overly stressed and nervous and can’t do well with narrow time constraints then SAT Coaching In Noida is for you. Not that you won’t race against time but atleast you won’t be as frantic as you will be taking the ACT exam.